- Starter Kits
- Dripper E–liquids
- CBD Relieve
- Special Offers
1. This website is owned and operated by: DMS Promotions Ltd - Company Number: 8218211 UK VAT Registered
2. Making contact with us is easy: DMS Promotions Ltd, GRG House, Suite M114, Cobden Street, Manchester, M6 6NA.
If you wish to make an enquiry we recommend contacting our sales and customer services team via the following methods.
Phone: Sales 0800 246 5459
1. e–Vapes make it incredibly simple for customers to place an order without any added stress via the following methods, We take orders via 0800 246 5459 and via our website www.e-vapesuk.co.uk.
2. Placing an order with us is a simple and painless process. You can call our friendly and helpful sales team on 0800 246 5459 or you can select the products you wish to purchase on our website and input your card details by following the simple steps on screen after selecting the initial product you want and ‘Add to Cart’, Then, view your cart and follow the instructions from there.
3. By placing an order, you are offering to buy goods from e–Vapes. We will let you know that we have received your order but this does not mean that your order has been accepted. There is no contract between us until we have accepted your order subject to availability.
4. When we have accepted your order, we will confirm via an email, We recommend keeping your confirmation in a safe place in case of any query you may have, Due to this, we strongly recommend entering a valid email address so we can successfully provide you confirmation and of course an order number for your own peace of mind.
5. If we cannot supply you with the goods you have ordered, you are entitled to either cancel your order for a full refund or select and alternate product of the same or similar value
6. No client´s financial details are kept on record.
7. Once we receive your order and it´s accepted, we will dispatch your order within 48 hours (this does not include weekends). Any orders placed on a Friday may be dispatched the following Monday. We dispatch all orders via a reputable courier service. All orders will be shipped with a tracking facility. If you wish to receive your tracking number then please email email@example.com for full information.
8. Please inspect your order upon delivery and if goods are damaged, please ensure your delivery driver comments this on the delivery notes.
9. Please allow 10 days for delivery (from the date of placing your order) before reporting your order as undelivered. Most items are available for delivery within 10 days of your order. If we are unable to supply you with your goods within this time, we will contact you to let you know and give you a revised delivery date. You will be given the option to cancel or amend your order if this is the case.
10. If we fail to supply you, or supply you with goods that you find to be damaged, faulty or not as described after a reasonable examination, we will replace the item free of charge or refund your money. In these circumstances we reserve the right to ask you for independent confirmation of any claimed faults.
11. Please note, we do not offer an international delivery service
YOUR RIGHTS WHERE GOODS ARE NOT SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FIT FOR THEIR PURPOSE OR NOT AS DESCRIBED
Repair or Replacement
1. Unless they have faults reported to us as a result of your initial examination of the goods (see 8), we will repair any goods that are faulty, unsatisfactory or unfit for their purpose, or offer you a like–for–like replacement. If we supplied you with the goods more than 30 days ago, we reserve the right to ask you to prove that the goods were faulty when we supplied them to you.
2. If we offer you a repair, and a repair is not possible or not possible within a reasonable period of time, we will offer you a refund equivalent to the replacement cost of the item, taking into consideration its age and any fault-free use you have had from it if the item is still within warranty.
3. If we offer you a replacement and a like–for–like replacement is not available or not available within a reasonable period of time, we will offer you a refund equivalent to the replacement cost of the item, taking into consideration its age and the fault-free use you have had from it.
4. Any additional costs associated with repair or replacement of faulty goods will be borne by us. This will include the cost of return delivery of the item to us or to a mutually acceptable third party repairer.
5. Replacements and refunds will be on a like–for–like basis. This means you may not receive a new item as replacement or a full refund if you have had the goods for a while or if you have had a reasonable period of fault free use from them.
6. We reserve the right to ask for independent third party confirmation of any faults. If this is necessary, we will initially bear the costs but may ask you to reimburse us if the goods are found to be satisfactory. We shall inform you that we intend to seek confirmation of the claimed faults before we do so and who we will be approaching to do this. You may suggest alternative independent third party.
7. Goods with faults due to normal wear and tear or damage caused by misuse will not be repaired or replaced free of charge.
8. All purchased good come with a standard 30 day guarantee which covers you for any manufacturing damage. THIS DOES NOT COVER PERSONAL DAMAGE
9. Full refunds will be given as a result of approved claims. All other refunds will be based on the replacement cost of the goods. This means you may not receive all the money you paid.
10. Money will be refunded to the same account debited during purchase. All refunds and partial refunds will be completed within 30 days.
YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE CONSUMER PROTECTION (DISTANCE SELLING) REGULATIONS (DSR)
11. You have an unconditional right to cancel your order within seven working days from the day of delivery. PLEASE NOTE: You must take reasonable care of the goods during the cancellation period.
11.1. To cancel your order under the DSR:
– Send an email or write to us telling us you wish to cancel the order. Include enough information for us to identify you and your order; this includes your most recent order number and your name and full address.
– Parcel up the items you are returning securely to minimise any damage that may be caused during delivery. Please include a copy of your notification of cancellation or order confirmation so we can trace your order quickly.
– Return the items to us via an appropriate carrier. PLEASE NOTE that returning goods under the cooling-off period allowed by the Distance Selling Regulations is at your cost unless we have supplied alternative goods that you have not found acceptable.
11.2. Once you have notified us of your intention to cancel the contract we will refund you the cost of your order and its delivery as soon as we can. This will always be within 30 days of your cancellation.
12. This section does policy does not affect your legal rights as outlined
OUR RETURNS POLICY
13. To return a product to us, simply send it to the following address: e–Vapes, 36b Bury Old Road, Whitefield, Manchester, M45 6TF. Please include a description of the problem, where you bought the product and your contact details so we can keep you informed.
14. Prices quoted are inclusive of VAT
15. From time to time we will have to change the prices of items. This will not affect the status of confirmed orders and in this case you will only pay the price contained in your order confirmation. If the prices of an unconfirmed order changes, we will let you know and give you the option of cancelling the order.
ABOUT THESE TERMS
16. These terms came into force on the 01/02/16 and apply to all orders made after 0000hrs on that day.
17. These terms does not affect your statutory rights relating to faulty or not as described goods or your right to cancel orders under the DSR. If you want more information on these rights, they are available from your local Trading Standards Department or Citizens Advice Bureau.